Tuesday, May 1, 2012

20 Week Photos, Bradley Class #2, and other ramblings

I know it is a few weeks late, but here are photos from 20 weeks, aka: The Half Way Point!





We had our second Bradley class last Tuesday.  Turns out the other couple dropped out. I'm not going to read much into it, because I have considered doing the same.  I was really hoping to meet some other couples and have it be a group experience, but we will still get the actual content without that, so I don't mind much. It was a fairly uneventful class.  We talked about my food diary and the areas I was lacking. We did some review of the material from the first class, and we talked a bit about the actual anatomy of pregnancy. Really we've read so many books on pregnancy that there was no new information and I really feel no need to review for the "quiz" on it today.

Last weekend A went to a convention for the American Adoption Congress.  She was selling items for our business that focuses on adoption reform and her mother is the secretary of the Congress.  There were some workshops and panels on donor conceived individuals and it sounds like she made some good contacts.  I, however, learned that I do not do well when my wife is away for 4 days.  Just sayin'.

I know when I started this blog a few days ago, I had an actual idea of what I wanted to write about.  However, that seems to be lost to me now, so I think I will end it before it really does just become rambling.

But here is one more photo taken by my lovely wife. I thought it was funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment