Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome!

Hi!  It's so nice to see you here.  Well.  I can't actually *see* you, but I know you're there.

Welcome to our new blog!  I created a blog in 2009 (I believe...) to regale our friends and family with stories and photos of our foster children.  All our foster children have moved on now, and we'd like to open the readership up a bit for our blog.  The foster children blog was very private with only a few people invited to be readers - please don't be offended if you weren't one of those people!  We were concerned with the privacy and safety of our kiddos.  Now we want to share our lives with a wider array of our friends as well as family.  I discovered, too late, that I couldn't just make all the entries about the foster kids private and make additional entries public.  I grabbed hold of the opportunity to create a new blog over the ordeal, and voila!  Here we are.

So again, welcome to Two Mothers McGill - the trials, tribulations, successes, and failures of myself and my darling wife, T - as we embark upon permanent motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment